Why New Penn
Selecting the right company in the financial industry doesn’t have to be based on a game of chance. The New Penn Financial® family of companies offers the right candidate multiple reasons to strategically map your career path with confidence.
- Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for 7 consecutive years
- Strongly capitalized
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and GNMA Seller/Servicer
- Nearly 130 locations nationwide
- Lending in 49 states, plus D.C.
The right company in the right industry
In both good economic times and bad, people need homes - and mortgages to buy them.
The home buying market is a constant; whether in good times or bad, people buy homes or refinance their current mortgage loans. We help these people every day.
In addition to offering an in-demand product, there are two things you should definitely know about us: We value and reward entrepreneurial spirit, and we are growing.
Few lenders are as innovative, as financially solid, as well managed and as on track to become America's leading lender as the New Penn family of companies. We deliver products and service that turn prospects into delighted customers --providing abundant opportunity for the great people who work here.
These competitive advantages set us apart, and they're why you can grow with us for the long term.
The right time
Some could argue that there is never a “right time”…but we disagree. Because we are able to adapt to market conditions, we create our opportunities to fulfill a need, generating the chance to prosper.
Reasons to grow with New Penn
- Company Strength - we're quickly becoming one of America's leading lenders
- Timeless Industry - The mortgage industry will always be a vital part of our country's economy
- Historic Time - Competitive mortgage rates plus a diverse and growing portfolio of mortgage products that have not been available to home buyers for several years means strong consumer demand
- Career Mobility - We hire and promote from within, so you have plenty of opportunity for lateral and upward moves in sales, processing, management, operations, financial analysis and more
- Training and Mentoring - We offer a number of training programs as well as ongoing mentoring throughout the company
- Compensation - We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and outstanding perks, and our sales associates can shoot for the sky aided by our generous commission structure and state-of-the art marketing engine
The New Penn Mission
Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The New Penn workplace is energetic, fun and second to none. There's no doubt that you'll work hard - and that the hard work will be rewarding. We're a company that believes that growing personally and professionally and achieving your goals are rewarding. We put our beliefs into action in a stimulating work environment.
As the newest member of the New Penn team, what could you expect?
- An exceptional group of engaged managers who are readily available to provide guidance (and if you have the talent, there's no reason why you couldn't become one of them)
- Training and development opportunities to increase your professional skills
- Acknowledgement and recognition of your achievements
- A flexible work schedule (because we know you have a life outside the office)
- Regular events, from bowling nights to community service events, that enable you and your colleagues to have fun and also to give back to the community
In short, our workplace enables you to excel, and be surrounded by people who support your success.
Benefits & Perks
We are only as strong as the people we employ, so we believe in rewarding them.
As a New Penn employee, you enjoy competitive benefits and outstanding perks.
- Health insurance with prescription drug coverage from Cigna
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental coverage from Met Life with a PPO plan
- Short- and long-term disability insurance from Lincoln Financial Group
- Voluntary life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance from Lincoln Financial
- Health Advocate service, which helps people find medical services and navigate the healthcare system
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Vision Buy Up plan from Eye Med network of physicians
- Flexible Spending Accounts offered for Dependent Care and Transit
- Pet insurance from Nationwide
- Casual workplace
- Company sponsored lunches
- Company outings such as bowling, charity events and trips
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
Choose the work environment that works for you. New Penn has depth, and operates in multiple business channels in offices located across the U.S. You can match your skills and interests to our varied operations, and choose from an expanding list of job opportunities and office locations.
If you have skills that include managerial, leadership, marketing, accounting and clerical skills, a position in our Corporate Center could be right for you.
Located in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania (just outside of Philadelphia) our Corporate Center is the hub not only for fundamental business decisions and company operations, but for essential services that support all New Penn divisions and branches.
Career opportunities here are truly varied. Because of our training/mentoring approach and philosophy of internal advancement, your career potential is unlimited - whether moving up or laterally. If you are entry level, the door is still open because our Corporate Center often has junior-level positions available. If you are an experienced professional you will find positions available where you can provide immediate value.
Direct to Consumer
As a team member in our Direct to Consumer channel, you contact and help people in as many as 49 states get the mortgage that fits their needs. No cold calling here. At New Penn, you advise people who have inquired about our great mortgage solutions via our website, direct mail, the Internet or other media. Strong communication skills are important. So is having an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a new Mortgage Consultant you are extensively trained to work in our Direct to Consumer channel where you'll have a steady flow of qualified leads (people who need mortgages!) and the opportunity for significant commission income - that's on top of a generous base salary. Our successful Mortgage Consultants earn good money and open the door to additional career opportunities.
Our Direct to Consumer channel can be the perfect place to start a New Penn career. In addition to supplied leads, there's a lot supporting your success:
- Full training and mentoring
- In-demand mortgage products including government and agency-backed and portfolio programs
- A base salary plus sales commissions (providing you a firm foundation plus the ability to generate substantial income)
- A full benefits package plus perks such as paid time off and a flexible work schedule
There may be other opportunities within this business channel: Underwriting, Processing, Loan Closing. We are looking for talented individuals to help us deliver an incredible experience for New Penn's customers. Positions in underwriting, processing and loan closing play a key role in the loan process. Search our available positions to see if one is the right fit for you.
Our Joint Venture/Retail Division is comprised of a nationwide network of mortgage offices where customers can meet our loan officers face-to-face.
Our mortgage loan officers obtain their business from a number of referral sources such as real estate agents, attorneys, financial planners, accounts, builders and other business professionals. We also have opportunities for mortgage loan officers to serve as Preferred Lenders inside the real estate offices of our Joint Venture partners. If you have great relationship building and interpersonal skills, this may be the place for you.
The key to professional success in our Joint Venture/Retail channel of business is an ability to build good referral relationship with key local business leaders in order to generate a pipeline of potential customers. A successful New Penn mortgage loan officer has an unlimited income potential and will benefit from our unmatched roster of innovative products, proven business methods and solid corporate marketing support.
The New Penn Family of Companies includes many retail regional brands to ensure we provide offerings coast to coast. These regional companies included in the New Penn Financial Family of Companies include New Penn Financial, Capital Partners Mortgage, Carolina One Mortgage, Conway Financial Services, Guaranty Mortgage Services, Milestone Home Lending, Partners United Financial, Plus Relocation, Shelter Home Mortgage, Shelter Lending Services, Shelter Mortgage Company, Summit Home Mortgage, and Synergy Home Mortgage.
Think you have expertise to work with a variety of different lenders? If so, then our Wholesale division is perfect for you.
New Penn Financial's unique combination of financial stability and management experience creates an innovative environment that makes our Non-Delegated Correspondents and Broker partners at every level more competitive and successful. With portfolio products that have been specifically designed to fill critical gaps in the market our Wholesale division is a growing business channel within New Penn.
Wholesale Lelnding acts as both a portfolio lender and a conduit lender to offer our partners the flexibility and dependability they need to remain competitive in the current lending environment. Through our partnership with Shellpoint Partners, LLC we are able to expand our product line to offer customized non-agency lending solutions and address underserved segments of the market. Through affiliated business arrangements with quality lender services, we are equipped to provide the fastest, most efficient processes possible.
As an Account Executive with New Penn, here are some of the features you”ll be able to offer your clients:
- Fast turnaround times for loans approvals, processing and underwriting
- Aggressively competitive rates on many of our portfolio products
- A wide range of mortgage products including government-backed, non-government and portfolio
- Financial strength
- Extensive corporate support
Please visit www.gonewpenn.com for more information.